Pages

Subscribe:

Labels

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Smartphone BlackBerry Bold 9780

BlackBerry Bold 9780 Smartphone
I just get my BlackBerry Bold 9780 recently and it works great. This is my first BlackBerry smartphone. Many of friends asked me why don’t i go for Iphone 4 or BlackBerry Torch 9800 and explain to me how great are those phone. But, i still insist to get BlackBerry Bold 9780 because i don’t really like touch screen phone and slide phone. I had one slide phone which the button on it stop to function after one year later. The other reason that i don’t like the touch screen phone because i always press the wrong key when i use my ipod touch to key in the important note. It waste my time to correct it again and again. So, i would rather to get smartphone with the qwerty keypad button. I had setup the email for it and it is very easy to setup the email and start to send blackberry message to my friend who is working in Australia. It works very good. I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment